The Calgary Mountain View Constituency office is open Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 3:30pm and appointments are booked in advance via an online request form that can be found here.
By-appointment services our office provides to constituents includes:
- Documentation validation by Dr. Swann, who is a Commissioner for Oaths
- Raise questions or concerns about particular issues or provincial departments that may be resolved within their mandate (including AISH, Alberta Works, and WCB)
- Information about provincial programs and services
- Requests for support letters regarding provincial matters and grants
- Arrangements to present a petition or collection of letters to the Legislative Assembly
Depending on Dr. Swann’s schedule and the caseload managed at the office at any given time, same-day appointments and requests cannot be guaranteed; meetings may be scheduled several days or weeks in the future, depending on availability. At this time, the Constituency office is unable to book appointments for non-constituent concerns.
Constituents can also access the Calgary Mountain View Constituency office to:
- Arrange a tour, or attend a session of Question Period when the Legislature is in session, for themselves or for a school group or service club
- Request a congratulatory scroll to be sent to senior family members celebrating milestone birthdays (65+) or anniversaries
To request that Dr. Swann attend or speak at your upcoming event, please contact our office no less than 14 business days prior.
The Constituency office is located on 14th street northwest a few blocks north of Kensington Road. There is limited visitor parking behind the building accessible via the alley, and bus tops for Calgary Transit Lines 1, 9, and 10 are nearby.
For more information on the boundaries of the Calgary Mountain View Constituency, please see the below map. If you do not know who your MLA is, you can find out here.
Communities in the Calgary Mountain View Constituency:
- Briar Hill
- Crescent Heights
- Houndsfield Heights
- Point McKay
- Regal Terrace
- Upper Hillhurst
- West Hillhurst