Join Dr. Swann and a number of of distinguished panelists in a discussion on Seniors Care in Alberta. Topics to be covered include: home care, longterm care, assisted living, and more. The event will be held Thursday, May 18, 6:00-8:00pm at the Kerby Centre for the 55+, main floor lecture room (1133 7 Ave SW).
- Arlene Adamson, CEO, Silvera for Seniors
- Joel French, Executive Director, Public Interest Alberta
- Sandra Azocar, Executive Director, Friends of Medicare
- Nicole Eshkakogan, Southern Manager – Calgary and South Zones, Alberta Health Services
- As well as representatives from CARP Calgary, the Kerby Centre, and AHS Integrated Home Care
The Kerby Centre is wheel chair accessible, and can be easily reached by the LRT. Free parking is available in a gravel lot immediate north of the LRT. Please follow the signs to the lecture room.
Please note: If you choose to park in the Kerby lot, you must sign in via the tablet computer located at the main floor reception desk to avoid a hefty parking fine.
Light refreshments will be provided.